12.16.2007

time stamp and ski

A multi-topic post. Yes, the time stamp setting on this blog is set to the correct time zone. I really do most often post between 3 and 6 AM. The reason? My toddler wakes up some time in this zone and I often cannot resettle myself. I went for a good ski yesterday. It was -1 F but didn't feel too bad between being bundled up and moving about. Took some photos when I was out today on a trail I cut on our land this fall. It was a lot of fun. Once I get it tracked out good it'll be even more so. The section in this image is actually an old road that I cleared out. Other sections are more single track size. I now find myself wishing that I had finished up the loop. I can get all the way through it, but the sections with the 2 ft. tall fir trees are sticky. It is so exciting that we are getting snow again. Up to my knees and we are still supposed to get another foot or so. My buddy Mike (littlecircles.blogspot.com) and I went for a little adventure up Mt. Philo last week. It was beginning to look like winter, but now I can truly say that winter has returned after a three year hiatus!

No comments: